Timothy Geithner, it is time for you to man up.
Chris Whalen (Institutional Risk Analytics managing director) has a few choice things to point out to the people of these united states about you:
- His principal ‘beefs’ with Geithner including his ‘lack of real financial markets or business side experience’ and connections to powerful and influential factions on Wall Street
- He believes America has been held hostage by a ‘criminal gang’ from Wall Street, who have bought their way into politics and have been directing financial services policy for many years, though their days are now numbered
- People will be surprised next year when the depth of the economic trough in the US becomes apparent
- The US will likely see the nationalisation of Citi, JPMorgan, a big government stake in Bank America and Wells Fargo and the rest of the industry’s going to have to be rebuilt around US Bancorp and M&I Bank
- He does not support an automotive bailout saying Chrysler should disappear, Ford is already massively leveraged to the banks and GM is in desperate need of complete restructure.
Is widdle Timmy man enough?
Of course he isn’t. Geithner is the beltway insider (protege of Kissinger, fer chrissakes) that was at the center of the Bear Stearns bailout, the Lehman no-bailout (talk about sending mixed messages), and apparently couldn’t detect that aura around the anus of AIG was indeed a black hole.
The fetid stench would have even clued-in a Clueless Numpty ™ like me.
This fucktard has Moral Hazard tatooed around the rings of his anus, where nobody but Benron Bukkake can see it.
He could no more send a consistent message than a waffle.
Let’s not let Barry Hussein off the hook: he should encourage his nominees to openly debate their critics. After all, the thing lacking most in this economic downturn, and the return of which would boost it immeasruably, is confidence.
Capitalism without loss is like religion without hell.
Across the country, longtime local TV anchors are a dying breed. Facing an economic slump and a severe advertising downturn, many stations have cut costs drastically in the last year, and veteran anchors, with their expensive contracts, seem to be shouldering a disproportionate share of the cutbacks. When station managers are forced to make cuts, hefty anchor salaries are a tempting target. [NYT]
These ass clowns are a fucking nuisance to society. Laughing on camera, asking obvious questions. Emphasizing weather and sport, consumer reports, barely disguised plugs for local business, these organizations blithely ignore the real problems confronting US.
News? More like Nooze[tm].
They fucking deserve to be in the unemployment line. I can hear their begging now:
“Can you spare a dollar sir for hairspray?”
They should be thankful we don’t take them out back and just fucking shoot them, the uselss cunts.